Propositions de candidature en cours[Soppi]
I hereby nominate User:Ibou to be Administrator on Wolof Wiktionary. Wolof is his native language.
- --Jose77 26 juillet 2007 à 04:15 (UTC)
- Guaka 31 juillet 2007 à 10:16 (UTC) Ibou has been doing amazing work on the Wolof Wikipedia. I fully support him being admin here.
- --Ibou 6 août 2007 à 14:06 (UTC)
- --Thogo 7 août 2007 à 20:22 (UTC) This wiki needs a permanent sysop.
- Done Your sysop request has been approved by a Wikipedian Bureaucrat (User:M7). --Jose77 11 août 2007 à 22:04 (UTC)
( ) Neutral[Soppi]
AbuseFilter is a MediaWiki extension used to detect likely abusive behavior patterns, like pattern vandalism and spam. In 2013, Global AbuseFilters were enabled on a limited set of wikis including Meta-Wiki, MediaWiki.org, Wikispecies and (in early 2014) all the "small wikis". Recently, global abuse filters were enabled on "medium sized wikis" as well. These filters are currently managed by stewards on Meta-Wiki and have shown to be very effective in preventing mass spam attacks across Wikimedia projects. However, there is currently no policy on how the global AbuseFilters will be managed although there are proposals. There is an ongoing request for comment on policy governing the use of the global AbuseFilters. In the meantime, specific wikis can opt out of using the global AbuseFilter. These wikis can simply add a request to this list on Meta-Wiki. More details can be found on this page at Meta-Wiki. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on m:Talk:Global AbuseFilter.
— 14 Nowembar 2014 à 17:36 (UTC)